【遊•墨-芙洛哈克個人創作展】

【遊•墨-芙洛哈克個人創作展】

分類標籤: 原住民
【遊•墨-芙洛哈克個人創作展】
Nomadic ink – Flourac’s solo exhibition

展期:2014年6月8日-6月19日
開幕茶會:2014年6月8日 下午14:30
地點:籃城書房(埔里鎮籃城五巷四號)

去年冬天,因著藝術創造力、自然風土與居民的魅力,我來到台灣。這份觸動與啟發吸引我於返法策展前二訪本地,暫居在茶香滿溢的魚池,能再次感受到農村的活力與熱情,並為不久後的法國展覽作準備。

再訪台灣,本次展覽將以我近兩年的旅程為主題。啟程的第一年,我以背包客的身分從法國漫遊至亞洲。第二年開始,我試著以非傳統的方式,如沙發衝浪、露營、打工換宿,透過不同的心情去面對人、探索不同國度,期望能更親近土地。背包客的身分讓我成為一個游牧藝術家,藉由藝術換宿、策展賣畫及撰寫文章等方式繼續我的旅途。

這趟旅程開啟了我的視野,而我,也還在這條游牧藝術的路上……

Nomadic ink – Flourac’s solo exhibition

Date: 8th June 2014 - 19th June 2014
Opening party: 8th June 2014 14:30

My road drove me last winter to Taïwan, where creativity of artists, nature, people, touched me and gave me inspiration. I decided to stay a little bit here before to come back in France. I finally work and prepare my exhibition for France, here, in tea plantation, near Puli. And pass time with people from Taïwan.

This exhibition is about almost 2 years travelling. The first year, I travelled from France to Asia by overland as a backpacker. The second year, I used more alternative way of travel like Hitch-hiking, couchsurfing (free community of hosting), camping, and workaway (exchange work with accommodation). That gave me opportunity to meet people and discover countries with different mind. The backpacker became a nomadic artist, using alternative ways of live, exchanging sometimes artworks with accommodation, selling painting or writing articles to continue the road. Also, because of this artistic road trip, my looks have changed. I have changed. I am an artist in process.