Welcome! 登入 註冊
美寶首頁 美寶百科 美寶論壇 美寶落格 美寶地圖

Advanced

Change History

Changed By: gustav
Change Date: March 05, 2009 10:25AM

汪純瑩 心得20081204 of Communicability)icability)
汪純瑩

筆記20081204: Communicability
閱讀範圍:澄觀<華嚴法界玄鏡>、宗密<注華嚴法界觀門>、張澄基<佛學今詮下.法界十因論>

If one arrives at a, or better the, special state, can one share the experience with people, including one's self? After some sincere consideration, I tend to address „Yes“ to the question, respectively with two reasons. First, out of my comprehension about the condition of all possible experience; second, out of a wish.

What does communication mean? I suggest, communication implies the following scheme: (1) one realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making a condition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle the way we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“

The common ontology we are all together so familiar with implies for us here two surprising remarks. First, we can be „in the world“ because we all have the same ability to arrive at communicable determined states. Second, the ability to determine gives us good reason to believe that there is something to be determined. By negating the determination, one resolves the ground upon which the truth condition is based-- thus p=p while p=-p; but actually by negating the determination, one arrives at the indeterminate state where no rigid ground is set, or more precisely every possible way of determination can be meaningfully related insofar as one can provide for the relation with a NEW and PROPER ground. If one can arrive at this kind of state, and one wants to make some one arrive at the state, it is required first to help the person be able to arrive at the state/ to negate the determinations. But now we have no rigid way toward the state, so there's no handy fashion to help a person locate his or her focus of awareness. How can we make some one arrive at this state? We have to creat a fashion NEW, i.e., something we can ever hardly determined, and yet PROPER for showing that state in accordance with our own experience of that state, so that one can get inspired by the new fashion and then likely be able to arrive at that state-- since the fashion is „tasted“ by the person who has experienced that state with the person's own ability and we assume every person is identical with regard to the ability, we can hope that by means of the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state.
Change Date: December 14, 2008 12:14AM

純瑩的汪純瑩 心得20081204icability)
汪純瑩

If one arrives at a, or better the, special state, can one share the experience with people, including one's self? After some sincere consideration, I tend to address „Yes“ to the question, respectively with two reasons. First, out of my comprehension about the condition of all possible experience; second, out of a wish.

What does communication mean? I suggest, communication implies the following scheme: (1) one realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making a condition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle the way we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“

The common ontology we are all together so familiar with implies for us here two surprising remarks. First, we can be „in the world“ because we all have the same ability to arrive at communicable determined states. Second, the ability to determine gives us good reason to believe that there is something to be determined. By negating the determination, one resolves the ground upon which the truth condition is based-- thus p=p while p=-p; but actually by negating the determination, one arrives at the indeterminate state where no rigid ground is set, or more precisely every possible way of determination can be meaningfully related insofar as one can provide for the relation with a NEW and PROPER ground. If one can arrive at this kind of state, and one wants to make some one arrive at the state, it is required first to help the person be able to arrive at the state/ to negate the determinations. But now we have no rigid way toward the state, so there's no handy fashion to help a person locate his or her focus of awareness. How can we make some one arrive at this state? We have to creat a fashion NEW, i.e., something we can ever hardly determined, and yet PROPER for showing that state in accordance with our own experience of that state, so that one can get inspired by the new fashion and then likely be able to arrive at that state-- since the fashion is „tasted“ by the person who has experienced that state with the person's own ability and we assume every person is identical with regard to the ability, we can hope that by means of the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state.
Changed By: mepoadm
Change Date: December 11, 2008 02:52PM

純瑩的心得20081204icability)
汪純瑩

What does communcation mean? I suggest, communcation implies the following scheme: (1) one realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making a condition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle the way we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“

The common ontology we are all together so familiar with implies for us here two surprising remarks. First, we can be „in the world“ because we all have the same ability to arrive at communicable determined states. Second, the ability to determine gives us good reason to believe that there is something to be determined. By negating the determination, one resolves the ground upon which the truth conditon is based-- thus p=p while p=-p; but actually by negating the determination, one arrives at the indeterminate state where no rigid ground is set, or more precisely every possible way of determination can be meaningfully related insofar as one can provide for the relation with a NEW and PROPER ground. If one can arrive at this kind of state, and one wants to make some one arrive at the state, it is required first to help the person be able to arrive at the state/ to negate the determinations. But now we have no rigid way toward the state, so there's no handy fashion to help a person locate his or her focus of awareness. How can we make some one arrive at this state? We have to creat a fashion NEW, i.e., something we can ever hardly determined, and yet PROPER for showing that state in accordance with our own experience of that state, so that one can get inspired by the new fashion and then likely be able to arrive at that state-- since the fashion is „tasted“ by the person who has experienced that state with the person's own ability and we assume every person is identical with regard to the ability, we can hope that by means of the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state.
ne realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making a condition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle the way we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“

the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state.
Change Date: December 06, 2008 06:43AM

純瑩的心得20081204icability)
汪純瑩

閱讀範圍:澄觀<華嚴閱讀範圍:澄觀<華嚴法界玄鏡>、宗密<注華嚴法界觀門下.法界十因論>
>、張澄基<佛學今詮下.法界十因論>

What does communcation mean? I suggest, communcation implies the following scheme: (1) one realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making a condition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle the way we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“

The common ontology we are all together so familiar with implies for us here two surprising remarks. First, we can be „in the world“ because we all have the same ability to arrive at communicable determined states. Second, the ability to determine gives us good reason to believe that there is something to be determined. By negating the determination, one resolves the ground upon which the truth conditon is based-- thus p=p while p=-p; but actually by negating the determination, one arrives at the indeterminate state where no rigid ground is set, or more precisely every possible way of determination can be meaningfully related insofar as one can provide for the relation with a NEW and PROPER ground. If one can arrive at this kind of state, and one wants to make some one arrive at the state, it is required first to help the person be able to arrive at the state/ to negate the determinations. But now we have no rigid way toward the state, so there's no handy fashion to help a person locate his or her focus of awareness. How can we make some one arrive at this state? We have to creat a fashion NEW, i.e., something we can ever hardly determined, and yet PROPER for showing that state in accordance with our own experience of that state, so that one can get inspired by the new fashion and then likely be able to arrive at that state-- since the fashion is „tasted“ by the person who has experienced that state with the person's own ability and we assume every person is identical with regard to the ability, we can hope that by means of the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state. the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state.
Change Date: December 06, 2008 06:43AM

純瑩的心得20081204icability)
汪純瑩

閱讀範圍:澄觀<華嚴閱讀範圍:澄觀<華嚴閱讀範圍:澄觀<華嚴法界玄鏡>、下.法界十因論>
宗密<注華嚴法界觀門下.法界十因論>
>、張澄基<佛學今詮下.法界十因論>

The common ontology we are all together so familiar with implies for us here two surprising remarks. First, we can be „in the world“ because we all have the same ability to arrive at communicable determined states. Second, the ability to determine gives us good reason to believe that there is something to be determined. By negating the determination, one resolves the ground upon which the truth conditon is based-- thus p=p while p=-p; but actually by negating the determination, one arrives at the indeterminate state where no rigid ground is set, or more precisely every possible way of determination can be meaningfully related insofar as one can provide for the relation with a NEW and PROPER ground. If one can arrive at this kind of state, and one wants to make some one arrive at the state, it is required first to help the person be able to arrive at the state/ to negate the determinations. But now we have no rigid way toward the state, so there's no handy fashion to help a person locate his or her focus of awareness. How can we make some one arrive at this state? We have to creat a fashion NEW, i.e., something we can ever hardly determined, and yet PROPER for showing that state in accordance with our own experience of that state, so that one can get inspired by the new fashion and then likely be able to arrive at that state-- since the fashion is „tasted“ by the person who has experienced that state with the person's own ability and we assume every person is identical with regard to the ability, we can hope that by means of the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state. the special fashion more and more people can get inspired and find the way to that state.
Change Date: December 05, 2008 08:26AM

純瑩的心得20081204icability)
汪純瑩

宗密<注華嚴法界觀門下.法界十因論>
>、張澄基<佛學今詮下.法界十因論>

What does communcation mean? I suggest, communcation implies the following scheme: (1) one realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making ed cable ition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle the way we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“

Change Date: December 04, 2008 11:30PM

純瑩的心得20081204icability)
汪純瑩

宗密<注華嚴法界觀門下.法界十因論>
>、張澄基<佛學今詮下.法界十因論>

What does communcation mean? I suggest, communcation implies the following scheme: (1) one realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making ed ition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle theall any we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“

Original Message

作者: gustav
Date: December 04, 2008 11:26PM

純瑩的心得20081204icability)
汪純瑩

宗密<注華嚴法界觀門下.法界十因論>
>、張澄基<佛學今詮下.法界十因論>

What does communcation mean? I suggest, communcation implies the following scheme: (1) one realizes that one himself or herself arrives at a certain state, (2) one wants some one to arrive at the same state, and (3) one tries, by means in fashion, to make the one arrive at the same state. The „state“ thereof can be only two possibilities, it is either a determined state, or an indeterminate state. When one arrives at a determined state and one wants some one to arrive at the state, one tries to demonstrate how the state is determined. We usually call the systematical study about the „how“ in the previous sentence „logic“. In every determined state, there is always a truth condition with a rigid value (satisfaction) to make up, and the condition is always based upon a ground while the value is absolute insofar as against the ground. The both „always“'s are in principle applicable for each individual, and each individual is capable of making ed ition upon a ground when determining the state, so this kind of states all together, i.e., as a common form of experience, allows for a common ontology and makes themselves communicable in fashions among individuals. Thus any determined state is in the end expressible. Now I re-entitle theall we determine a state „understanding,“ the fashion by means of which we point at the understanding „expression“ or „language,“ and the ground upon which the state is determined „(rational) idea.“