Welcome! 登入 註冊
美寶首頁 美寶百科 美寶論壇 美寶落格 美寶地圖

Advanced

Change History

Message: What is "Conceptual Construction?" - Re: Judgment and Reality [Dignāga's Nyāyamukha]

Changed By: HP
Change Date: October 27, 2010 03:54PM

What is "Conceptual Construction?" - Re: Judgment and Reality [Dignāga's Nyāyamukha]
In the fifth paragraph:

[quote=gustav]Then, with the conformity or non-conformity between the conceptual construction as the condition of cognition which is immediately represented in space and time and the conceptual construction associated in the action of judgment, there is the value of truth and non-truth.[/quote]

I known (to (or tend to think) the key points are the parts of "...as the condition of cognition which is immediately represented in space and time" and "...associated in the action of judgment." But I think I should better to know what conceptual construction means first.

I think the meaning behind "the conceptual construction as the condition of cognition which is immediately represented in space and time" and "the conceptual construction associated in the action of judgment" is very interesting; or, it means a lot.

Original Message

作者: HP
Date: October 27, 2010 03:50PM

What is "Conceptual Construction?" - Re: Judgment and Reality [Dignāga's Nyāyamukha]
In the fifth paragraph:

[quote=gustav]Then, with the conformity or non-conformity between the conceptual construction as the condition of cognition which is immediately represented in space and time and the conceptual construction associated in the action of judgment, there is the value of truth and non-truth.[/quote]

I known (to tend to think) the key points are the parts of "...as the condition of cognition which is immediately represented in space and time" and "...associated in the action of judgment." But I think I should better to know what conceptual construction means first.

I think the meaning behind "the conceptual construction as the condition of cognition which is immediately represented in space and time" and "the conceptual construction associated in the action of judgment" is very interesting; or, it means a lot.