Welcome! 閮餃
蝢撖園 蝢撖嗥曄 蝢撖嗉憯 蝢撖嗉賣 蝢撖嗅啣

Advanced

Change History

Message: Re: 瘙芰抬蝚砌梧嚗The disenchantment of ontological commitment to svabhva and salvation (clarification)

Changed By: gustav
Change Date: October 01, 2009 10:15PM

Re: 瘙芰抬蝚砌梧嚗The disenchantment of ontological commitment to svabhva and salvation (clarification)
Here is something to clarify regarding the previous message.

When I wrote about the "unnecessity" of the objective links or the objectness, I mean that the commitment to the status of the object as how we used to believe is not necessary. I do not mean that there's no ground for necessity for objectness in experience. On the oppisite, due to the origination of cognition, i.e., due to the unity of perception and inference, experience obtains certain necessary forms, based upon which sciences are as well as intentional communications are possible at all. But the scientific necessary should not be postulated to be cognitively independent -- that is, the scientific necessary are only valid within the scope of sensible experience in space and time.

Original Message

雿: gustav
Date: October 01, 2009 10:59AM

Re: 瘙芰抬蝚砌梧嚗The disenchantment of ontological commitment to svabhva and salvation (clarification)
Here is something to clarify regarding the previous message.

When I wrote about the "unnecessity" of the objective links or the objectness, I mean that the commitment to the status of the object as how we used to believe is not necessary. I do not mean that there's no ground for necessity for objectness in experience. On the oppisite, due to the origination of cognition, i.e., due to the unity of perception and inference, experience obtains certain necessary forms, based upon which sciences are well as intentional communications are possible at all. But the scientific necessary should not be postulated to be cognitively independent -- that is, the scientific necessary are only valid within the scope of sensible experience in space and time.